Making Valentine’s Bracelets are so much fun!
Aren’t we all looking for fun things to do on Valentine’s Day?
Make the cutest Valentine’s bracelets with our make-at-home kit! Hearts, flowers, candy, reds and pinks! Valentine’s Day is so much fun!
Don’t have a Valentine this year? Be YOUR OWN Valentine!
- Pamper Yourself. Treat yourself to a massage or a facial. You deserve something to help relax and unwind.
- Be kind to yourself. Have you heard the expression you can’t pour from an empty cup? Be good to you. Go for a walk, a yoga class, or spend some time mediating. Meditation really grounds you like nothing else!
- Buy the flowers! That’s right, you don’t need to wait for anyone else to gift you fragrant blossoms. Pick out your favorites and buy them for yourself. Promise you’ll smile every time you look at them!
- Spend some time doing something fun. (For me that always means creating something, like these beautiful Valentine’s bracelets.)
Each make-at-home kit comes with string, 2 charms, and enough glass and natural stone beads to make 2 Valentine’s bracelets.
Having a GAL-entine’s party with your fabulous group of BFFs to celebrate all the reasons you love and appreciate them.
Create a gorgeous tablescape (little throw back because that was my first blog post ever!). Grab the Pinot Grigio and celebrate while you each design and create Valentine’s bracelets together. Sometimes we all need little reminder to carve out some time to celebrate and enjoy the present moment.
When you wear your Valentine’s bracelets it will remind you of how much fun you had when you created them, and have you thinking of your fabulous besties of course!
ANYONE can do this! It honestly couldn’t be easier!
Simply place the beads onto the string in any pattern you choose, and place the charm holder bead on the end. Check the length and then tie in a knot. Instructions are included in every kit.
This kit includes;
- pink, red, and white six faceted crystal cube glass beads
- white cat eye beads
- red garnet glass beads
- rose quartz beads – the bead of love
- 3 clear strings (2 for the bracelets, 1 just in case!)
- 1 love charm
- 1 heart charm either rhinestone or gold color
The string included is extremely durable and does not stretch and loose its shape like so many other bracelets I have seen.
Looking for other fun DIY’s? Check out our Confetti Bracelet kits that are a surprise in every kit! A mix of natural stone, glass, and mixed metal beads with a surprise charm. Who doesn’t love surprises!